The content included here is meant to work in tandem with my children’s picture book, “The Wicked Turnip in Christmas Foodland”. It’s fun and educational, focusing on the book’s key themes, including acceptance, kindness, and forgiveness. The 30-page learning resource pack includes English, Maths, RE, Art and Science activities and worksheets suitable for KS1 to KS2.
What’s inside the Learning Pack?
Your child will:
- Develop their vocabulary
- Write their own story
- Learn about December holidays around the world
- Solve a word search puzzle
- Relax with themed colouring pages
- Find the rhyming words
- Learn about the parts of a reindeer
- Solve addition problems
- Engage in a math square puzzle
- Solve mazes
- Solve subtraction problems
- Solve a criss cross word puzzle
- Learn about heat and cold and their effect on materials
- Gain their own certificate of kindness
- …and much more!
What age is the Learning Pack suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 5-12+ years. However, we always say that ability is subjective; what will be suitable for one child won’t necessarily be right for another of the same age. It can very well fit younger or older children depending on how enthusiastic they are about the topic and activities.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This is a downloadable PDF file.