The content included here is meant to work in tandem with my children’s picture book, “Operation Befriend Mr Pizza!” It’s both fun and educational, with a focus on the key themes of the book, including friendship, kindness, and perseverance.
The 30-page learning resource pack includes English, Maths, Art and Science activities and worksheets suitable for KS1 to KS2.
This instant download is the perfect way to spend the days of half term.
What’s inside the Learning Pack?
Your child will:
- Develop their vocabulary
- Write their own story
- Invent their own Foodland character
- Solve a word search puzzle
- Relax with themed colouring pages
- Spot things on your walks for the Bingo
- Learn about the solar system
- Solve addition problems
- Engage in a math square puzzle
- Solve mazes
- Solve subtraction problems
- Solve a criss cross word puzzle
- Learn about the anatomy of a tree
- Gain their own certificate of determination
- …and much more!
What age is the Learning Pack suitable for?
Our age recommendation for this pack is approximately 5-12+ years. However, we always say that ability is subjective; what will be suitable for one child won’t necessarily be right for another of the same age. It can very well fit younger or older children depending on how enthusiastic they are about the topic and activities.
Is this a book or pdf file?
This is a downloadable PDF file.